Monday, December 1, 2008

5 elements to a strange back-to-work/end-of-holiday Monday

5. Riding back to SD in my wife's car when I get a call from my mom telling me I left my keys on the table (which is 2 hours away)... awesome

4. A Turkey hangover in the form of a cold/sore throat

3. Waking up this morning in a drafty, freezing bedroom

2. Forgetting that I wear glasses and not realizing I forgot them at home until I notice my eyes are tearing up from all of the squinting at my computer screen.

1. Being notified that MEGADETH is getting a tour of my workspace tomorrow (Equally WTF and cool); no joke the words used were: they're "looking for inspiration for their next record." I work in a rehabilitation center for service-members injured and amputated in the current "conflicts" in Iraq and Afghanistan.
What kind of inspiration are they looking for?

No comments: