Wednesday, October 29, 2008

top 5 mistakes i made while making my skeleton costume

5) as usual. i've waited till the last minute
4) i didnt buy the right paint to paint onto fabric, infact, im not using paint at all. im using acrylic modeling gesso.
3) i didnt use the right brush
2) i didnt wait for the paint to dry before i tried it on, so not only did paint get all over my chest, but it got all over the shirt.
1) i dont know karate to legitimize me wearing a skeleton costume.
I think this looks better than it really is. But it may end up creepy enough for me to pull it off.

3 comments:

brynne said...

well, can we at least see a photo of the costume?!

Jen said...

i like it... don't get urself down. atleast u didn't lose interest halfway through this year

Clarke said...

hahahahaha. im gonna be shirtless halfway through the night.