Monday, November 3, 2008

Top 5 ways to crap up your stuff

1) Fruit Stickers. Those of you who've seen my other blog know that this is one of my favorites. They can make anything look like you found it in a parking lot.

2) Duct Tape. The thing about duct tape is that if you see something with duct tape on it, it means that the owner doesnt have the know how or common sense to fix it properly. HUGE theft deterrent.

3) Bailing wire or string. Bailing wire is far crappier than string. I especially like it when its begun to rust. Makes you think you're gonna get tetanus so it takes things a step further from crappy to dangerous.

4) Soap Scum. I remember all of my friend Jimmy Leary's star wars toys had soap scum on them because he played with them in the bathtub. I was always weary of actually touching them.

5) DISASSEMBLE. Go ahead and take it apart. Putting it back together is kind of optional. Have you ever seen a house with someone on meth living there? Well I certainly have, and talk about crapped up through disassembling. I grew up a few miles from Lakeside which was the meth capital of the world for a while. After taking apart their cars, pulling the copper pipes and wire out of their houses becomes a priority.

1 comment:

JDC said...

Is that why you had those chiquita banana stickers on your face the other day?