Friday, November 14, 2008

Top 5 wierdest dreams I can remember right now.

(First three were linked together last night)

1) I owe a guy named Jeff who plays center for George and Erics basketball team some money and im wandering all over Oakland trying to find him.

2) Im riding my bike at night across the moon or near the moon or something then somehow;

3) Im a flying jar of Furukake (asian seasoning) flying over a city (Im not joking here. It was really really weird. I made stir fry last night).

4) Im hunting in a Lake with my friend Randys dad and there are Moose swimming around us, and we were trying to find somwhere to camp. We started to set up camp in the water. (I've never been hunting, I cant say whether I would really want to either, but I will go fishing here and again).

5) Im swimming at night with a bunch of Bat Rays at the bottom of the ocean with this giant yellow spotlight shining around. (I had this one when I was a kid. It was pretty cool because i was breathing under water, but actually, I wasnt breathing very well and I woke up either intentionally holding my breath or having stopped breathing or something).

1 comment: